Hurricane Sandy

29 Oct

Because I have family in Pennsylvania (I was also born there) here’s links on information over Hurricane Sandy, so you can track it like I am!

I hope everyone is safe!

Watch Live Coverage here. (There is some amazing–but terrifying–footage on this site)

Track the storm on interactive map here.

12 Responses to “Hurricane Sandy”

1. Clanmother October 29, 2012 at 12:56 pm #

Hope all are safe…

2. Carrie October 29, 2012 at 1:50 pm #

I am in PA too…hope your family stays safe. Which part of the state are they in?

• Shannon Thompson October 29, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

Grantham and Lancaster. I was born in Allentown.
      Stay safe, Carrie!

3. ReelyBored October 29, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

In NY over here, really not looking too pretty. This is really crazy.

• Shannon Thompson October 29, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

Hope you’re okay. Just saw the coverage on the crane on 57th that broke and might fall. Seems wild.

4. weekend knitter October 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

Thanks for the links and I hope your family stays safe in PA!

5. The Perky Poppy Seed October 29, 2012 at 2:30 pm #

I am from PA too:) Philly:) Hello fellow PA gal:)

6. mbevivino October 29, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

Watching all the crews a few blocks away out of my hotel window working on securing the area around the crane. NYC is lucky to have the responders it does. Stay safe everyone!

7. P. C. Zick October 30, 2012 at 6:29 am #

Reporting from Pittsburgh – winds still blow but not too much. Rain comes down steadily but so far we’re not flooding too badly although they say the brunt of the storm is yet to come today (Tuesday). Hope yours and you are safe and dry.

8. jennnadams October 30, 2012 at 11:03 am #

I still have family in Pennsylvania. Hope everyone is safe on the East Coast and didn’t get too much damage.

9. Katie Checkley October 30, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

I’m from North Jersey, and we got hit hard. I’m mostly concerned about all my fave vacation spots down the shore :( They’re saying some of the boardwalks are going to unrecognizable next summer. So sad.

1. Hurricane Sandy « Wyndy Dee - October 31, 2012