Movie Mention: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2

1 Dec

So last week I went out to this YA movie–I am not huge on bashing authors, so I will not give an opinion on the Twilight debate–but I have to admit how much I enjoyed this movie. 220px-The_Twilight_Saga_Breaking_Dawn_Part_2_poster

I have read all of the books, so I know the original ending and the alternate ending. Breaking Dawn’s ending is REALLY good. I promise. It did a great justice to the end of this series, whether you are a fan or not. I personally didn’t enjoy the ending in the novels, so I thought this was an exciting way to switch things up.

So if you’re contemplating seeing it, I recommend it, even with the mysterious new ending.

Watch the trailer here.

Happy December! And I’m glad everyone enjoyed my recent post about “I Write Like.” If I find anymore websites like that, I will surely share them with you.

8 Responses to “Movie Mention: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2”

1. Nafees December 1, 2012 at 8:45 pm #

am not fan of Twilight movies but majority loves them.

2. Jackie Jones December 2, 2012 at 5:29 am #

I’m slated to go see it sometime this week and from the clips it did look better than the others. We’ll see :).

Enjoy the week Shannon ^-^.

3. Michelle Proulx December 2, 2012 at 7:29 am #

LOVED the ending. When the twist happened, the entire theatre burst into hysterical, relieved laughter.

4. mokauthor December 2, 2012 at 8:08 am #

Reblogged this on mokauthor and commented:
    loved it

5. moonstonemaiden December 2, 2012 at 8:56 am #

I saw this when it first came out and it is the best Twilight movie of them all. I hated the original book ending, it screamed of a cop-out, but the movie ending was fantastic! :D

6. kelihasablog December 2, 2012 at 10:11 am #

That’s funny that you should say that. My friends said just the opposite….lol. Guess I’ll have to see it myself to make my own decision. lol

• Shannon Thompson December 2, 2012 at 4:28 pm #

The girl I saw it with didn’t like the twists at all. So I know that some don’t like it, and she also read the books. If you see it, tell me what you think!

7. jhobellkristyl December 4, 2012 at 9:59 am #

I haven’t watched BREAKING DAWN PART 2 yet. I’m waiting for the crowd to die down a bit. ;) I’ve read all the books, as well. I really liked the series.
    Thanks for sharing this!