Merry Christmas

25 Dec

This exciting holiday added another member to my family!

My older brother, Greg, proposed to his girlfriend, and now I have a future sister-in-law to welcome.

My older brother, Greg, is dressed like Santa, and, his fiance, Chelsey, sits on his lap. Welcome to the family@

Welcome to the family

I’m very happy, and I hope that everyone’s holiday has gone as wonderfully as it can.

Also, my father bought DragonSpeak for me. It’s a voice recognition software that types as I talk (since I do both WAY too much.) I’m looking forward to using it, both as a student and an author, so I’ll let you all know how I like it once I get a chance to get used to it.

Have any of you used it before?

I’m starting my Christmas off with waffles and mimosas with the family, ending it with more food, drinks, and lots of love.

Christmas Breakfast Mickey waffles, eggs, bacon, and mimosas

Christmas Breakfast
Mickey waffles, eggs, bacon, and mimosas

Again, Merry Christmas and have a great holiday!

6 Responses to “Merry Christmas”

1. Fallyn December 25, 2012 at 12:48 am #

Merry Christmas, and a congratulations to your brother and future sister-in-law. I hope DragonSpeak works out for you, I’ve considered getting it myself since I think faster than I type so I’ll look forward to what you think about it :D

2. markb4 December 25, 2012 at 8:52 am #

Congrats to you for soon to be getting a sister-in-law! And double congrats to your older brother and his fiancee! Happy Holidays!

3. keoughp December 25, 2012 at 11:05 am #

Merry Christmas Shannon! You are going to love DragonSpeak! Keep writing!

4. picturemereading December 25, 2012 at 1:38 pm #

Happy Holidays, hope it’s a fantastic day for you!

5. rawmultimedia December 26, 2012 at 8:55 pm #

:) :) :)

6. Wade Venden December 27, 2012 at 7:59 am #

Happy Holidays to you also, Shannon. DragonSpeak sounds amazing – I love to write with just a digital voice recorder, but this software sounds like the cutting edge… please keep us updated on how it is working out for you!