More Prizes to Win!

18 Dec

First, sorry that I didn’t post this at midnight this morning, but I am in the last two finals I will ever take. That’s right – next time I post on this blog, I will be a college graduate.

Second, thank you to author, T.B. Markinson, for guest blogging on the 16th. Isn’t she amazing?

Third, if you’ve been following my blog since last week, then you might have seen the Ebook Extravaganza Virtual Launch Party where we gave away a Kindle Paperwhite as well as many other prizes, like Amazon and Starbucks gift cards. If you attended, I hope you won one of the many prizes! If you didn’t here’s your chance to win AGAIN!

Firsborn Virtual Launch Party - Cover Art

Tomorrow, on December 19 (7 – 9 CST), celebrate the anticipated contemporary fantasy, Firstborn, meet the author, and win prizes.

Everything is virtual – meaning, you celebrate over Facebook. There are games every 10 minutes, and every time you participate, you have a chance at winning something fantastic! And you guys know Ryan Attard. He guest blogged on my website on October 21. (Here’s that post.)

Join the event here

And if you’re interested in contemporary fantasy, here’s a synopsis of his recently released novel, Firstborn:

“There’s a war raging between the forces of Heaven and Hell; and, as if his own issues weren’t enough to deal with, his sister has chosen the wrong side. Now he’s got angels, demons, talking pets and a Japanese monster to contend with. Follow Eric Ashendale in this first full length novel of ‘The Legacy Series.’”

Ryan Attard is beyond hilarious and sure to entertain you. He also has a short story, Dread Night, published, and a website you can check out if you’re extra interested.

P.S. Can’t wait to post next time as a college graduate!

8 Responses to “More Prizes to Win!”

1. Val Vogel, CLU, ChFC December 18, 2013 at 6:55 am #

Shannon, a BIG congratulations to you on your graduation!   Here’s wishing you so much success.   And from my point of view, you are already a wonderful success!

• Shannon A Thompson December 18, 2013 at 6:59 am #

Oh, thank you, Val! You are so kind. That brightens my currently stressed (and studying) self. I appreciate your words of encouragement.

2. Jeff December 18, 2013 at 11:51 am #

Congratulations in advance on your graduation!! That’s a great accomplishment. I wish you great success in your life!

• Shannon A Thompson December 18, 2013 at 12:51 pm #

I just graduate five minutes ago :D Thank you very much! I appreciate your congrats and your kind words. It means a lot.

3. clara_w December 18, 2013 at 2:36 pm #

Congrats on your graduation! : D

4. Mr. Jonnie Wright December 18, 2013 at 3:06 pm #

Congratulations on your graduation. I have 1 year and 5 more classes. So excited!

5. Susannah Ailene Martin December 18, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

Congrats on graduating! What was your major?