I want to thank Honyas Bookshelf for reviewing Minutes Before Sunset. Honya is a fantastic blogger and book reviewer. Please check out her website. Her review on her blog is available by clicking the link. It begins, “Forget everything you think you know about the battle between Light and Dark–the stories have it all wrong.”
If you’re looking for a FREE book for your Kindle or other e-reader, I’m giving away copies of Minutes Before Sunset (book 1 of The Timely Death Trilogy) in exchange for an honest review.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com or message me on my Facebook Author Page.
Happy holidays! Happy reading!
Since we’re in-between holidays, I really wanted to share a light and funny post, so I decided to share pictures from my average day as a writer – which you will find below. (I’ll probably do a more serious post on my average day as a writer another day.) But I hope you enjoy my chaotic life as much as I do.
1. Wake up and make coffee: this is only the beginning of my caffeinated life.
2. Desk Time: Once I’ve had enough Morning Joe, I return to my bedroom and stare at my desk. If you’ve been following me since January, then you might remember this photo of my desk from “What’s On Your Desk?”
But this is what my desk looks like currently:
3. Rethink desk time: Since I don’t feel like organizing it, I set up shop in the living room. Whether I’m doing social media work for AEC Stellar Publishing, Inc. or writing, I LIVE on this chair.
4. Now that I’m settled down, I need more coffee. (Tea is okay, too.) Did you notice the Elvis coffee mug?
5. I also need pens – so I search through my purse that might as well be the rabbit hole in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
Until I find pens. They MUST be black, G2 pens.
6. Now, we write, and we write a lot.
7. After writing even more, we finally cuddle with Bogart the cat. He’s been waiting.
8. And now I need more coffee.
9. So it’s late, and I generally go to a local hookah house – where I continue my writing adventures.
10. Don’t worry. When I get home, there’s no more coffee for me. Just the sweet ending to a wonderful day of writing and the beginning of a new one.