As promised, I am here again – sharing the news as “Author Announcements.” Today is full of fun and excitement, but I am also sharing a minor change in what you can expect from my website at the end of every month. So, here we go:
1. I received my first book review of Seconds Before Sunrise.
If you’re an author, then you know how exciting this moment is! I sent out a couple of review copies a little while ago, but I’ve been so nervous, and now those nerves are gone. Trials of a wanna-be-published writer by Heather B. Costa released the first review by writing, “The cataclysmic battle between the Shades and the Lights has unexpected consequences and is a showdown in which not everyone will survive. Who lives and who dies, and who is able to make the ultimate sacrifice for the cause they believe in?”
Special thanks goes out to Heather B. Costa for reading and reviewing The Timely Death Trilogy.
2. I am now doing three kinds of posts at the end of each month on separate days. You can expect to read these three kinds in this order every month:
- Website Wonders – websites that I share on my author FB page as well as other ones I come across – like this one I did last month. These include websites for writers and readers as well as inspiring articles and other fun places to be.
- Entertainment Reviews – I did my first one of these last month. It’s where I post a VERY short review on the main entertainment pieces I came across that month. I mention movies, books, music, and more.
- Monthly Recap – this will be the first month that I post this. Since I post every other day, I realize that not everyone gets a chance to read everything, not to mention all of the new followers that jump in halfway through the month. From now on, you can expect all of those month’s post to be posted in a list with a short description at the end of the month. It’s my way of re-sharing important posts in case you missed them and/or wanted to see them. Think of it as a fun, catch-up day. I really had to fight the urge to call it a “ketchup” day, because I love ketchup. Hmmm….maybe I will call it a ketchup day…
3. On February 25, I begin my 30-Day Countdown for the release of Seconds Before Sunrise. This will mainly take place on my author Facebook Page. (But I’ll probably share some fun games and quotes here as well.) I recommend you join me on Facebook, because it’s going to be a lot of fun! I promise it won’t be a bunch of ads. In fact, some of it might reveal some more fantastic writing websites to help you out. :D
I’m REALLY looking forward to the future. After my personal posts last week, I can admit that I felt really drained and very nervous about my future plans, but this week I was energized again, and I’m more than ready for March! Dare I say it? I feel like we’re only seconds away from my next release.
Seconds Before Sunrise – here we come.