So the day has come! And below you can read the full synopsis as well as see the lovely cover created by Viola Estrella. (But there’s a bigger surprise, so stay tuned.) Many of you might wonder where the design came from, but here’s the quick truth: Minutes Before Sunset is about being in the Dark, Seconds Before Sunrise is about being a human, and Death Before a New Day is about being in the Light. So this cover was carefully designed to depict the theme of the humanity of the protagonists, especially Eric. (Hence the green color and the boy.)
But what’s the surprise?
47 wonderful blogs are helping me out with this cover reveal, and I’ve linked them all below. By clicking the link, you will be transported to their blog where they have shared a unique fact or sneak peek into the trilogy. There are 47 blogs and 47 facts. Have fun on the scavenger hunt, and enjoy the cover reveal!
Seconds Before Sunrise (The Timely Death Trilogy, #2)
Two nightmares. One memory.
“Chaos within destiny. It was the definition of our love.”
Eric has weeks before his final battle when he’s in an accident. Forced to face his human side, he knows he can’t survive if he fights alone. But he doesn’t want to surrender, even if he becomes the sacrifice for war.
Jessica’s memory isn’t the only thing she’s lost. Her desire to find her parents is gone and so is her confidence. But when fate leaves nightmares behind, she decides to find the boy she sees in them, even if it risks her sanity.
Add Seconds Before Sunrise to your Goodreads bookshelf today.
Visit these blogs, read the facts, and get an inclusive sneak peek into the The Timely Death Trilogy: (On December 3rd, you will get to see these lovely bloggers again)
1. Ennlee’s Reading Corner 2. I Am Kelli Beck 3. Little Ballad of Life
4. So Many Books, So Little Time 5. Amber Skye Forbes: The Dancing Writer
6. S.L. Stacy: The Urge to Write 7. Why I Can’t Stop Reading 8. The Novel List
9. Romance Bookworm’s Reviews 10. Love Words And Books
11. Natasha Hanova 12. Endless Reading 13. I Read Books
14. Fetching Figment 15. Ky Grabowski 16. A Reader’s Review
17. Ms. ME28 Reviews 18. Jacinda Buchmann 19. The Examiner
20. The Legends of Windemere 21. A Ponderance of Things
22. Ken Thinks Aloud 23. YA Book Nook 24. Cassandra Lost in Books
25. Shelly’s Book Corner 26. Taking on a World of Words
27. Stephanie’s Book Reviews 28. The Other Side of Paradise
29. Coffee Shop Reader 30. Dan Thompson 31. Note to Selph Book Reviews
32. Of Musings and Wonderings 33. Author S Smith
34. Harper’s Happenings (will be posted on December 2)
35. akiiKOMORI Reading 36. Love Words And Books 37. Making My Mark
38. Confessions of a Book Whore 39. The Noif Matrix 40. I’m a Book Shark
41. Press Pause, Fast Forward 42. A Daily Dose of Katsy 43. The Fine Print
44. Alexis Allinson 45. Dissertation Gal 46. Write Word Editing
47. 1 Write Way
Blogs and facts were chosen at random, and #23 is bolded because 23 is my favorite number 😀 YA Book Nook is also the winner of the pre-release ebook of Seconds Before Sunrise! Congratulations!
Thanks for participating,
20 thoughts on “Seconds Before Sunrise: Cover Reveal & Scavenger Hunt”
Good luck with the Cover Reveal. Mine is set up to go.
Cool cover. Now I need to figure out how to get one for my book.
Good luck 😀 There are lots of talented cover artists out there. I also had a guest blogger talk on here about creating your own if you’re interested.
Really? When was that?
October 4th: https://shannonathompson.com/2013/10/04/guest-post-so-you-want-to-make-a-book-cover/
I love the cover! Love it!!!!
I’m glad 😀 Thank you!
Good luck Shannon! 🙂
Thank you 😀
Congrats, Shannon! The cover looks great. What an awesome feeling that must be, looking at a book or cover and knowing it’s all yours 🙂
Thank you! It is a wonderful moment when you finally receive the perfect cover 😀 I cannot wait to get a copy in my hands.
Love the cover and can’t wait to read the second installment. Best of Luck!
I love the scavenger hunt idea! That’s such a great way to get readers involved. I’m looking forward to reading your books!
Thank you! I think it went well 😀 I hope you enjoy the books! Minutes Before Sunset is already available through all major retailers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, etc. The anthology my short story is in is available for free download on Smashwords.