Best Christmas Books of All Times

22 Dec

Intro:

Happy #MondayBlogs! What better way to lighten Monday’s normally dreadful mood by having guest bloggers come in and share their thoughts about reading and writing? Today is the first guest blogger for this new section of ShannonAThompson.com, but this isn’t their first time blogging here! If you’ve been with me for a few months, then you’ll recognize Ninja Essays and all of their perfection. Today, Ninja Essays has created another beautiful infograph titled “Best Christmas Books of All Times.” So, you might check it out and find that perfect Christmas gift for your reading friend or for your companions that are traveling this holiday season.

Thank you, Ninja Essays!

Best Christmas Books of All Times

It may be cold, crowded and hectic, but everyone agrees that Christmas is the best time of the year! It’s time to connect with our families and show appreciation for everything we have. The loving Christmas mood has inspired many authors to write heart-warming stories that embody the spirit of the holiday.

When you get overwhelmed by cooking, event organizing, shopping and wrapping, it’s time to let the perfect Christmas read take you to a world of magic and mystery. The best Christmas books mix sadness with sweetness and joy; they make you reflect on your actions and recognize the importance of kindness, giving and affection.

The following infographic by NinjaEssays.com suggests the best Christmas books in five categories: Children, Classic, Romance, Fantasy, and Mystery & Crime. It’s the perfect selection of books that remind us what Christmas is really about!

Infographic Source

Best_Christmas_Books_By_NinjaEssays

Want to be a guest blogger? Wonderful! I am accepting guest posts that focus on reading and writing. No blatant advertisements. You are allowed a book link in the post as long as it’s relevant to the post. Including a bio and a picture is encouraged. If you qualify, please email me at shannonathompson@aol.com. I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

16 Responses to “Best Christmas Books of All Times”

1. Geraint Isitt December 22, 2014 at 1:15 am #

So sad not to see A Child’s Christmas in Wales on here.

• Shannon A Thompson December 22, 2014 at 2:57 am #

Haven’t read that one! I’ll have to check it out. I love A Dog Named Christmas by Greg Kincaid.

2. nikkif181 December 22, 2014 at 1:23 am #

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe is my favourite Christmas book. I cannot wait to ready it to my family this year. Its something we do every year.

• Shannon A Thompson December 22, 2014 at 2:58 am #

That’s an awesome tradition!

• nikkif181 December 22, 2014 at 3:22 am #

Thanks, you should start your own one like this.=)

• Shannon A Thompson December 22, 2014 at 3:49 pm #

I should!

• nikkif181 December 23, 2014 at 3:49 am #

Cool =) let me know how it goes.
        Merry Christmas

3. EBotziou December 22, 2014 at 2:27 am #

Great list – A Christmas Carol is definitely one of my favourites!

4. Nicholas C. Rossis December 22, 2014 at 4:39 am #

What a beautiful list, makes me want to stay in bed and keep reading. Wait, I think that’s the meaning of Christmas!

5. bizarrejc December 22, 2014 at 10:20 am #

I have been reminded of my love for Mary Higgins Clark. I haven’t read her works in years. I see some other selections that are great.

• Shannon A Thompson December 22, 2014 at 3:24 pm #

I love being reminded of a book I’ve loved but haven’t read in a long time. It gives me the perfect reason to go back and read it again.

6. njmckay December 22, 2014 at 4:03 pm #

Fantastic list, a lot of great holiday classics! My aunt always gives me a christmas book for the season, some of those nice cozy mysteries. I look forward to reading my new one.

1. December’s Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - December 31, 2014

[…] Best Christmas Books of All Times: Written by Ninja Essays, this is technically the first guest blogger of our new Monday Blogs series. Expect to see more from them in the future. […]