#MondayBlogs: Why Writing is Better Than Sex

12 Jan

Intro:

Today is Monday, which brings us #MondayBlogs – a.k.a. guest writer day! Every Monday, a fellow blogger will be covering a topic revolving around reading and writing, and today’s topic is obviously rather humorous, but it’s also an infograph. If you want to be a guest blogger, check out the information below the infograph. Before that though, read this spicy piece, brought to you by Global English Editing.

Why Writing is Better Than Sex

rsz-writing-v-sex

Want to be a guest blogger? I sure want you to be one! I am accepting guest posts that focus on reading and writing. No blatant advertisements. You are allowed to mention your publications with book links as long as it’s relevant to the post. Including a bio and a picture is encouraged. You do not have to be published. If you qualify, please email me at shannonathompson@aol.com. I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

24 Responses to “#MondayBlogs: Why Writing is Better Than Sex”

1. alexlaybourne January 12, 2015 at 12:51 am #

This was a really funny way to star the week. Not to menion many of the points are very valid. I especially love the ‘Pleasure and Shame’ line.

• Shannon A Thompson January 12, 2015 at 12:59 am #

Lol! It was a good one. I was definitely giggling when they sent this infograph to me. These guest bloggers are starting to make my Mondays the best day of the week.

2. alexlaybourne January 12, 2015 at 1:01 am #

Reblogged this on Official Site of Alex Laybourne – Author and commented:
    This one was too funny not to share. Happy Monday!

3. Kaine Andrews January 12, 2015 at 1:55 am #

Reblogged this on Insomnia, Nightmares and General Madness and commented:
    Any article that sets off an asthma attack is worth a reblog in my book. XD

4. Geraint Isitt January 12, 2015 at 3:06 am #

So sadly true. My workweek started yesterday and this was the best part of my workweek!

5. rod January 12, 2015 at 3:11 am #

Published writing exists for eternity? I don’t think so, and even if it did that will not impress us much after we have croaked.u

6. MishaBurnett January 12, 2015 at 4:50 am #

Plus, people actually enjoy my writing.

7. Charles Yallowitz January 12, 2015 at 5:32 am #

Not if the second one under sex is supposed to be a good or bad thing. I keep hearing Archer yell ‘Phrasing’ on that one . . . probably because I have it on the TV.

8. enkousama January 12, 2015 at 5:57 am #

Reblogged this on Ryan Attard and commented:
    Had to share this with you guys. Hehehe

9. enkousama January 12, 2015 at 5:58 am #

Liked and reblogged. This is a good start to a week 🙂

10. Charlotte Cyprus January 12, 2015 at 8:55 am #

Hmm, should be renamed to “why writing is better than BAD sex” :p

• Shannon A Thompson January 12, 2015 at 1:21 pm #

Hahahaha! Funny point.
      Thank you for commenting.

• M.A. January 12, 2015 at 1:28 pm #

I’m with you, Charlotte. Well, I’m not *with* you literally, but I am philosophically. Oh, you know what I mean.

11. M.A. January 12, 2015 at 9:26 am #

Sounds like I’m in the minority here, but my first reaction is that I think the creator of the graphic learned and/or has been having sex with the wrong person (people?). :~)

• Shannon A Thompson January 12, 2015 at 1:22 pm #

A commenter right above you suggested it should be renamed to “why writing is better than BAD sex” – so you’re not alone in this reaction. lol

12. The Animation Commendation January 12, 2015 at 11:12 am #

I haven’t had sex, so I’ll take your word for it.

13. theowllady January 12, 2015 at 6:24 pm #

Reblogged this on theowlladyblog.

14. Nadine Tomlinson January 13, 2015 at 8:26 am #

Funny, clever, and spot on. Love it!

1. Shannon’s Thompson’s Post: The Lonely Writer | Writing and Blogging with Dorion - January 14, 2015

[…] #MondayBlogs: Why Writing is Better Than Sex […]

2. January’s Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - January 31, 2015

[…] Why Writing is Better Than Sex: Written by Global English Editing, this infograph is sure to cause a laugh. […]