SEO Terms. That single two-word combination probably put knots in someone’s stomach. It’s a necessary evil, a vital tool to use for surviving the Internet game, and today’s guest blogger, Eve Haugen, is here to explain why. She also helps you improve your footing in the SEO-crazy world.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in guest articles are those of the author/s and do not necessarily reflect my own. To show authenticity of the featured writer, articles are posted as provided (a.k.a. I do not edit them). However, the format may have changed.
Learning SEO: 5 Reasons It’s Now a Must for Freelance Online Writers
In the web world where thousands of sites are coming up in a rush, the competition is also getting hotter each day. The role played by SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in beating the competing rivals is undeniable. Also, there are no shortages of quality article writers around the globe. So what differentiates a specialist from the ordinary? It’s a question that every online writer should ask himself. Now simply writing good articles will not bring in work, but the knowledge of SEO oriented writing is bound to bring in more work. The 5 reasons that will give the freelance online writers the edge over their competitors are:
- Only those writers that have a good knowledge about keywords will get an added advantage over the others. Finding the right keywords and their proper utilization in the article will give a clear edge to the website. Right keywords can honestly give the required push to move the site clear of completion and playing with the wrong keyword is sure to get the site dumped. Hence, knowledge about search engine optimization is bound to help select the right keyword. This knowledge of Search Engine Optimization helps in beating the competitors.
- Knowledge always helps in bringing new work and consequently more financial strength. So those writers that have good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization are likely to get better paid than the other writers. There is no shortage of work for good writers in the web world, but it is an undeniable fact that only those that can show the extra quality of search optimization knowledge will win the race hands down and the winners are always well paid.
- As workflow never dries so a person can definitely work from home or any suitable place of his choice without having to deal with travel stress. This will give the person more time for work and as a result bring in more financial stability.
- During the time of recession, this part time job can be a life saver for many. The knowledge of SEO can give an added edge to the writer during this recession time. In a way, it can be said that this knowledge helps a person to become recession proof.
- As a freelance writer, a person has to bid for jobs in several websites and for this reason competition is also high. This added knowledge will give the thrust required to move the person ahead of the others.
Nowadays Google Panda and Penguin have changed the concept of Search Engine Optimization. Old fashioned search engine optimization will not help in improving the sites ranking. So proper knowledge of search engine optimization will help the online writers prove their worth in gold and bring in more potential customers. There is no dearth of good writers, but only those with proper online marketing knowledge will win the race. The opportunity is there for the taking and only those that have mastered the specialized art of search engine optimization related writing will have no shortage of work.
Eve Haugen has been a freelance writer for a long while. Her passion in writing is her main drive in crafting articles that are engaging, informative, and meaningful. Her partnership with QuickSEOResult has given her a whole new opportunity to take writing to a whole new level.
Want to be a guest blogger? I would love to have you on! I am accepting original posts that focus on reading and writing. Pictures, links, and a bio are encouraged. You do not have to be published. If you qualify, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.