Happy Halloween to 10,000+ Followers :D

31 Oct

First, I must apologize for my lack of posts. I know I always post every other day, but, between school, work, and edits, I’ve been swamped this week. On top of that, I have to admit this will also be a very short (but exciting) post. Don’t worry; I have some great posts already written and scheduled to come your way soon!

ShannonAThompson.com hit 10,000 followers.ย

This is a milestone I am amazed I can celebrate, and I’m here because of you all. Thank you! I’m currently dancing in the rain here in Kansas (It’s been raining like crazy.)

As a celebration, I’m giving away a signed copy of Minutes Before Sunset via Goodreads! So enter that competition for FREE here ๐Ÿ˜€ย

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 6.02.37 PM

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Halloween! And I am looking forward to starting off November with more posts about writing, reading, and dreaming ๐Ÿ˜€

P.S. I’m going to do a cover reveal for Seconds Before Sunrise on December 1st, and I am looking for blogs to help share the cover. If you’re interested, please comment below with a way to contact you or send an email to shannonathompson@aol.com.ย

12 Responses to “Happy Halloween to 10,000+ Followers :D”

1. Ky Grabowski October 31, 2013 at 12:06 am #

Congrats sweetie! So very happy for you, your inspiring so many people! xo

2. TBM October 31, 2013 at 6:37 am #

Congrats! And I’m in for the cover reveal. Will email you.

3. Sam October 31, 2013 at 7:11 am #

Thanks for giving away a copy; I just entered. I’d be happy to be part of the cover reveal. I’ll shoot you an email.

• Shannon Thompson October 31, 2013 at 9:26 am #

Thank you! Good luck on the contest, and I’m looking forward to the cover reveal.

4. amberskyef October 31, 2013 at 8:54 am #

You know me. Just sub everything to thedancingwriter@gmail.com, and I hope YA Bound gets back to you soon. She should. She can get you like 70+ blogs on board.

• Shannon Thompson October 31, 2013 at 9:28 am #

Got you down! Thank you, Amber. I hope they reply as well ๐Ÿ˜€

5. 3flvision October 31, 2013 at 12:27 pm #

Like your post!!!
    Check my last post on
    If u want follow me and I follow u back!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

6. kbeck13 October 31, 2013 at 6:18 pm #

How exciting! Congrats! I would love to join in the cover reveal! You can find me at kbeck731@gmail.com.

7. Tuan Ho October 31, 2013 at 9:41 pm #

Wow! 10,000 already? That was quick…. lol congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Shannon Thompson October 31, 2013 at 9:45 pm #

I know! It’s crazy. I am amazed at how fast it’s growing, but I am so excited to get to know more readers and writers. Thank you.