Author Announcements: An Update

26 Nov

Afternoon, everyone! I believe this is my first post I’ve ever published during the middle of the day, but I wanted to share an update. In the video below, you’ll hear about my recent publication, a gift, and news about Death Before Daylight. I hope you’ll check it out.

Thank you for understanding my break. I miss everyone so much!

Here are the links to read my recent publication in The Quill: To my Mother and On being overweight

Happy Thanksgiving,

9 Responses to “Author Announcements: An Update”

1. bizarrejc November 26, 2014 at 3:49 pm #

It’s good to hear you’re doing well. I can’t wait to read Death Before Daylight. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

• Shannon A Thompson November 26, 2014 at 3:52 pm #

I am! I’m excited for Death Before Daylight as well, but I’m anticipated the day I return to blogging, too. 🙂 Happy Thanksgiving.

2. Charles Yallowitz November 26, 2014 at 3:53 pm #

Congrats on the poems. Happy Thanksgiving.

• Shannon A Thompson November 26, 2014 at 3:54 pm #

Thank you, Charles! It was very exciting. Happy Thanksgiving.

3. Barb Hornberger November 26, 2014 at 5:09 pm #

Congratulations on your poems and glad you are taking a break to take care of yourself. Hugs.

4. Nadine Tomlinson November 27, 2014 at 12:47 pm #

Wonderful news, Shannon! So happy that great things are happening in your world while you’re on hiatus.

1. November Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - November 30, 2014

[…] Author Announcements: An Update: Just an update on the situation here on ShannonAThompson.com. Again, I’m still not […]