I’m still on break, but I know how much these monthly stats mean to some of my readers, so I thought I would show this month and how taking a break has changed everything. Thank you for understanding and continuing to support me, even in my absence!
For those of you just now checking in this month, Ketchup actually means “catch up.” At the end of every month, I write these posts describing what goes on behind the scenes at ShannonAThompson.com. Some of the topics I cover include my big moments, top blog post, guest posts, my top referrer, SEO term, and more in order to show insights that will hopefully help fellow bloggers see what was popular. I also hope it entertains the readers who want “extras” for this website.
Thank you for being a part of my life this November!
Omar Bula Escobar – former UN representative and author of “El Plan Maestro” – translated and shared a quote from Minutes Before Sunset.
Top Three Blog Posts:
1. Thank You for Everything: I have stepped away from my schedule of posting every other day. Everyone has been so wonderfully supportive about my time away. Thank you. Seriously.
2. Insta-Love Isn’t Instant: Falling in love? It’s different for everyone.
3. Author Announcements: An Update: Just an update on the situation here on ShannonAThompson.com. Again, I’m still not returning, but I am making plans to.
How to Manage Your NaNoWriMo Editing: I hope everyone who participates had a successful NaNoWriMo.
Other Blog Posts:
- The Please Help Shannon Poll: Thank you for letting me know what you want to see more of! I am still keeping this in mind.
- Death Before Daylight Cover Reveal: I am also still on track for Death Before Daylight’s release date of January 29, 2015.
- Writing the Back Blurb: If anyone needs a little help on the back blurb, I hope this helps.
- Finding Interesting Quotes: Find quotes for marketing purposes in your own work!
At the end of the month, I also like to take a moment to thank all of the websites who supported me by posting reviews, interviews, and features. If you would like to review my novels or interview me, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always love speaking with new bloggers, writers, and readers! And I will share your post on all of my websites.
(Take Me Tomorrow) The Messy Owl, Nay’s Pink Bookshelf
(Seconds Before Sunrise) Mel’s Shelves, Book Gannet
(Minutes Before Sunset) Book Gannet, Bookstore Browser
Interviews: Book Gannet, Messy Owl,
Features: Best Books of 2014, 50 Days of Indie