Death Before Daylight Cover Reveal

6 Nov

I first want to thank everyone who took my poll on November 1st! For those of you who asked for more YouTube videos, you watched a secret video on my YouTube channel – Coffee & Cats – and you got to see the cover one day early. Check it out below if you want. I plan on sharing more secret videos in the future as well!

Today is all about Death Before Daylight. Both the cover and the synopsis are finally available, and I hope you enjoy them! Get excited for the last installment of The Timely Death Trilogy. In future posts, you can expect excerpts, a cover explanation, the back cover, quotes, and more! But special thanks goes out to the cover artist – Viola Estella – today.

Seconds Before SunriseTwo eternities. One ending.

“Harmony would only come with destruction.”

The moment Eric and Jessica are reunited, they are torn apart. After the appearance of a new breed of shades and lights, the powers shift for the worse, and all three descendants find themselves face-to-face in the Light realm. When Darthon is in control, the last thing everyone expects to hear is the truth.

While Jessica learns the reason of her creation, Darthon’s identity is exposed to Eric – and only Eric – but Eric can no longer defend himself. With the eternities of the Light and the Dark resting on Jessica’s shoulders, she must chose who she will be – a light or a shade – and both have dire consequences.

In the end, someone must die, and the end is near.

We’re still on schedule for a late January release, and I’ll be sure to let everyone know when it’s available on Goodreads or Amazon for pre-order! Until then, keep up-to-date right here, and be sure to catch up on Minutes Before Sunset, book 1, and Seconds Before Sunrise, book 2, in the meantime.

Click today!

Click today!

9 Responses to “Death Before Daylight Cover Reveal”

1. yahalomi65 November 6, 2014 at 3:44 am #

Hi Sharon are you going any tour/blitz/release/review/ whatever …. if you you do, I’ll be proud if my blog (http://sarityahalomi.blogspot.com/)will be part of it

• yahalomi65 November 6, 2014 at 3:50 am #

Hi Shannon

Sorry the mistake in your name…. I believe it’s a result of only 2 hrs sleeping….. But my suggestion is still the same

• Shannon A Thompson November 6, 2014 at 5:59 am #

I am definitely looking for reviewers! I’ll send you an email shortly. Thank you for the support!

2. enkousama November 6, 2014 at 4:23 am #

This looks awesome. Well done. And once again I think both our releases are gonna be close. Season 1 of Evil Plan Inc is planned for January too 🙂

But anyway, great cover and good luck with the new novel

3. Charles Yallowitz November 6, 2014 at 5:44 am #

Great cover. Love how the lightning draws me right to the center.

• Shannon A Thompson November 6, 2014 at 6:00 am #

Right to Darthon! 🙂 I’m happy to hear you like the cover.

4. Rachel November 13, 2014 at 7:21 pm #

I did the thing you’re not supposed to do, I read the synopsis before reading book 2. I’m dying a little!! Can’t wait to read the rest of this series! Think I’ll reread book 1 and plan the read of book 2 so it falls nicely with the release date! Will be doing reviews on the blog too 🙂

1. November Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - November 30, 2014

[…] Death Before Daylight Cover Reveal: I am also still on track for Death Before Daylight’s release date of January 29, 2015. […]