#WW Huzzah! I Have A New Publisher

11 Feb

Huzzah! I Have A New Publisher

The day has come! If you follow me on Facebook, I promised today would be the day I announce the future. Let me start off by first saying something so cliché, we all know it is true: I couldn’t have done this without you.

Really. I couldn’t have. In fact, it was one of you who helped me connect with my new publisher.

That’s right. If you haven’t guessed from the title, I have signed with Clean Teen Publishing. I am unbelievably grateful for this talented and passionate group of people taking me in, and I look forward to the future more than ever before! The Timely Death Trilogy will be re-released this summer and fall, and I will keep everyone updated as the books receive new covers, new sneak peeks, and more!

::dancesaroundmylittleoffice::

I cannot contain the excitement long enough to write a comprehensible declaration of admiration, but here is the official Clean Teen Publishing Press Release.

Facebook Banner 9-17-14

Check out these novels from Clean Teen Publishing!

Fine Lines

Fine Lines

If you’re searching for the second announcement I promised to make today, don’t fret! I haven’t forgotten. My personal essay – Nowhere – was published in the winter edition of the literary magazine, Fine Lines! This has also been one of the most wonderful moments of my writing life recently because I’ve always wanted to get a piece of nonfiction published. This is one of my “bucket list” writing goals, so to speak, so look out for more information on that as well.

::takeshugebreath:: (I sometimes forget to breathe when I get excited).

Oh, what an emotional month this has been. A little over a month ago, I shared I Lost My Publisher with you, and I wrote this:

“I am thankful I had the opportunity to share stories with the world, and I will never forget the readers and writers I’ve met along the way. I can only dream of ever meeting this surreal reality again – not as a future fantasy or a broken past – but as my writer life reborn.”

Now, one month later, I am here to write a follow-up: This is my rebirth, and you all have brought me to this moment. If I could hug you all, I would, and hopefully, I’ll get the chance to meet you one day. Until then, I am proud to announce I am continuing this writing dream of mine, and I am grateful to have your support and encouragement along the way. You will always be the ink in my pen.

I love you all,

For more updates, connect with my new publisher on their Website, Facebook, & Twitter.

81 Responses to “#WW Huzzah! I Have A New Publisher”

1. thesarahdoughty February 11, 2015 at 12:04 am #

Congrats!!

2. gwpj February 11, 2015 at 12:07 am #

Congratulations, Shannon! 🙂

3. awkwardMEOW February 11, 2015 at 12:25 am #

I adore you

4. alexlaybourne February 11, 2015 at 12:57 am #

Double congratulations to you. You deserve it! 🙂

5. Dr Rupert Harker February 11, 2015 at 2:51 am #

Go on, lass!

6. Hannah A. R. Brock February 11, 2015 at 2:58 am #

Congratulations! I know that means a lot to you. I wish you the best of luck at continuing to write raw, passionate, unwavering books. Do not let anybody push your words down rivers they were not meant to flow through.

I know that it was a period of frustration, losing your publisher and feeling stranded, but the miry clay always dries up. So happy for you!!!

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 6:41 am #

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it. Your encouragement is inspiring and energizing, and I will definitely keep your words in mind as I continue forward with new novels. :]

• Hannah A. R. Brock February 11, 2015 at 1:06 pm #

You’re welcome. Every writer needs encouragement, motivation, and inspiration on the long (and often painful) journey through words.

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 1:11 pm #

Very true!

7. rod February 11, 2015 at 3:15 am #

Very pleased to hear this.

8. The Story Reading Ape February 11, 2015 at 3:53 am #

CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON – BEST WISHES FOR CONTINUED SUCCESS 😀

9. Rachel February 11, 2015 at 4:34 am #

Congratulations, Shannon! So happy for you!! R x

10. Phoenix Rainez February 11, 2015 at 4:42 am #

CONGRATULATIONS Shannon.
    You can’t keep a great author down. You’re back in the sunshine and out of the shadows. Thrilled to bits for you. Now I have time to save up and buy your books.
    Warmest wishes for an even more successful times ahead.
    ♥♡♥

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 6:43 am #

Thank you! You are so very kind. I cannot find enough words to thank you for all of your encouragement, but thank you again.

• Phoenix Rainez February 11, 2015 at 7:35 am #

My pleasure Shannon. It’s what writers do, we help and support each other.
        Have not forgotten interview, in the middle of studies and trying to find time for everything.

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 7:35 am #

No worries! Take your time. 😀 Best of luck with your studies.

• Phoenix Rainez February 11, 2015 at 7:35 am #

Writers help Writers – that’s my motto ♥

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 7:37 am #

What a fantastic motto!

11. Phoenix Rainez February 11, 2015 at 4:42 am #

Reblogged this on Phoenix Rainez.

12. sabrinawrites1 February 11, 2015 at 5:11 am #

Fantastic news, well done!

13. Franzi's Book Chase February 11, 2015 at 5:25 am #

Congrats. Fantastic news. I am happy for you!!!

14. Charles Yallowitz February 11, 2015 at 5:57 am #

Big congrats!

15. photosfromtheloonybin February 11, 2015 at 6:01 am #

Congrats :). I knew you would sort everything out because you’re a fighter!! You would never give up.

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 6:44 am #

😀 Thank you so much for the congrats. 😀 I don’t think I can give up with all of this lovely support around me. It would be impossible.

16. Allie P. February 11, 2015 at 7:07 am #

Congratulations! I never doubted you would land on your feet.

17. lonelyboy1977 February 11, 2015 at 7:20 am #

Congratulations, Shannon. Best of luck moving forward.

18. MRS N, the Author February 11, 2015 at 7:22 am #

Mega CONGRATS, Shannon! See, great things are in store for you! You are a talented writer/author/artist and the universe couldn’t keep you down forever! WHOO HOO! Sometimes, as writers, we have to go through the dark valley to realize how badly we need to achieve our dreams!!! 🙂

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 7:34 am #

Mega thank you! I truly appreciate the time you’ve taken to write your encouraging (and very honest) words! Those tough times are worth these great times, right? 😀 Thank you so much for your support!

• MRS N, the Author February 11, 2015 at 7:55 am #

Awww you’re most welcome! I went through it last year and thought my writing career was over. But I got through it and now am living the most amazing life ever! 🙂 When in the darkness and all you have is faith in yourself and your dreams, you’ve gotta reach deep down inside and choose to take a step forward. 🙂

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 8:04 am #

An inspirational tale! Thank you for sharing your story with me. It helps brighten the new path even more. :] Here’s a big smile to that step forward.

19. RSAGARCIA February 11, 2015 at 8:43 am #

Congratulations!! Oh I knew this would happen. We were all pulling for you and you never gave up. It’s always darkest before dawn, isn’t it? ::HUGS::

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 9:17 am #

Oh, thank you so much! Really. You all are the sweetest. It is definitely dawn now, and dawn is beautiful. :] I love sharing it with everyone.

20. debyfredericks February 11, 2015 at 9:36 am #

So glad to hear it! But not surprised, mind you. Congratulations.

21. Heather M. February 11, 2015 at 10:02 am #

That is fantastic. My little writer heart is a little jealous, but it happens. I’m glad to hear things are looking up for you. Congrats!

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 10:05 am #

Thank you. 😀 You can do it, too! I’m cheering you on. 😀

22. flygirl140 February 11, 2015 at 10:12 am #

Yay! Congratulations!!

23. markbialczak February 11, 2015 at 12:37 pm #

Congratulations, Shannon. Deep breath. Shoulders relax. Happy dance!

• Shannon A Thompson February 11, 2015 at 12:52 pm #

Happy happy dance. 😀 La La La. La La La. Thank you. 😀

24. thedailyopine February 11, 2015 at 12:46 pm #

Congrats! A good start to the year!

25. honya February 11, 2015 at 5:13 pm #

Super exciting. Congratulations!

26. koehlerjoni February 11, 2015 at 7:23 pm #

Congratulations, and best wishes for the re-release of your books.

27. theowllady February 11, 2015 at 8:04 pm #

Reblogged this on theowlladyblog.

28. theowllady February 11, 2015 at 8:04 pm #

Reblogged this on MARSocial Author Business Enhancement Interviews.

29. Jay Dee February 11, 2015 at 8:14 pm #

Wonderful! That didn’t take long.

• Shannon A Thompson February 12, 2015 at 8:56 am #

😀 It will be a whole new beginning this year! You all helped it happen, especially so quickly. I cannot thank everyone enough, but thank you so much!

• Jay Dee February 12, 2015 at 11:02 am #

You’re welcome 🙂

30. khiatons February 13, 2015 at 6:16 am #

I’m happy to hear your good news, and hope that you and your publisher have a long and productive relationship.

• Shannon A Thompson February 13, 2015 at 9:08 am #

Thank you! I am definitely looking forward to building up the relationship over time. :]

31. katietheauthor February 13, 2015 at 8:11 pm #

Wonderful news! To writing!

32. spicejac February 14, 2015 at 7:46 pm #

Such wonderful and fantastic news!

1. #WW Huzzah! I Have A New Publisher | Sophi's Garden - February 11, 2015

[…] #WW Huzzah! I Have A New Publisher. […]

2. Review: Seconds Before Sunrise by Shannon A. Thompson – sdavreads - February 12, 2015

[…] Sunrise or it’s predecessor Minutes Before Sunset (reviewed here), check out Shannon’s most recent post for all the details! YAY FOR […]

3. February’s Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - February 28, 2015

[…] I Have a New Publisher: This is still so surreal, and I will always (and forever) remember the outpouring support everyone showed. Thank you for continuing to be my friend as I continue this writing journey into the future! […]

4. How I Found a New Publisher after Losing One by Guest Author @ShanAshleeT23 | - March 6, 2015

[…] With readers helping me, I signed a contract with Clean Teen Publishing in one month, and my paranormal romance, The Timely Death Trilogy, is re-releasing with new covers and interiors this summer and fall. We announced our deal recently. (https://shannonathompson.com/2015/02/11/ww-a-new-publisher/) […]

5. #BookRelease Death Before Daylight! | Shannon A Thompson - September 15, 2015

[…] but that article was followed up with the best article I ever posted. On February 11, I shared Huzzah! I Have a New Publisher, and now, the journey has reached this […]