Seconds Before Sunrise

7 Oct

So you’ve read Minutes Before Sunset, and you’ve been wondering: where is Seconds Before Sunrise?

Well, I’m here to tell you. ctbr

As of now, AEC Stellar Publishing, Inc. is still expecting to release it this Fall (Sept. 21 – Dec. 21) and I will let you know if this changes. The cover is currently under works, and the ARC is going through an editing process. I’ll be sure to announce when I need advanced readers for reviews and interviews. But, in the meantime, I have done a lot of updates to prepare for the arrival of Seconds Before Sunrise (Book 2 of A Timely Death trilogy.) And here’s two you might want to know about:

1. The Minutes Before Sunset FB page has been renamed to A Timely Death Trilogy to support all three books.

2. Seconds Before Sunrise now has a page on this website. Click here to visit itI’ll be keeping it updated with the latest information, but you can read the latest synopsis here:

“In this second book of the Timely Death trilogy, Eric is forced to face his destiny without Jessica by his side. But Jessica’s new nightmares could be the key to his survival.”

What would you like to see in Seconds Before Sunrise? What do you think will happen? Join the Dark conversation on Goodreads here.

And don’t forget: Win over 20 novels in this Giveaway (U.S. Residents Only)

P.S. I was interviewed by Harper’s Happenings: By clicking the link, you can read about where I get my plot ideas, my inspiration, and what cemeteries and airports have in common when it comes to my writing life. (Or you could figure out my pet peeves and try to pick on me the next time we meet. haha. Have a great week!)

8 Responses to “Seconds Before Sunrise”

1. 10eveningflowers October 7, 2013 at 3:05 am #

wow shannon!!! lovely!!!!

2. Giovannoni Claudine October 7, 2013 at 2:54 pm #

And I do have something for you Shannon…
    seconds after sunset 😀 but these are the Annwyn’s… quite special beings! I’m looking forwards to buy your novel!

http://annwynsecret.wordpress.com &

Lovely night 🙂 claudine

3. Yvone Williams October 8, 2013 at 12:05 am #

Congratulations, Shannon! Excited to hear that Seconds finally has a release date! Let the waiting game begin…

• Shannon Thompson October 8, 2013 at 6:25 pm #

Yeah! I am excited to continue releasing more information 😀 The cover looks awesome, too.

4. Kathy O October 8, 2013 at 4:47 pm #

Congrats, your books sounds like a great read and I will add them to my wish list.

• Shannon Thompson October 8, 2013 at 6:25 pm #

Kathy,
      Thank you! I hope you check it out 😀 Would love to hear your thoughts on them.

5. CL Mannarino October 8, 2013 at 6:22 pm #