#MondayBlogs: It’s Never Too Late To Start Writing Your Best Seller

20 Jul

Intro:

I love infographics. How many times have I said that on here? They are fantastic. Quick, fun, and reliable, I’ve always had a good time seeing stats unfolded on a beautiful display for all to see, and this one is no exception. As writers, we are often way too hard on ourselves, and I know I worry about how I’m spending my time in regards to my writing career. Heck, even though I started at 16, I’ve been feeling down about turning 24 and waiting for my release dates to get back into the market. This infographic is sure to stop that sort of worry in its tracks. Today, thanks to Essaymama, we get to see where our favorite writers started, some as young as 13, others as late as 65.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in guest articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect my own. To show authenticity of the featured writer, articles are posted as provided (a.k.a. I do not edit them)

It’s Never Too Late To Start Writing Your Best Seller by Essay Mama

Do you think it is too late to leave your mark in the world literature and become an author of a new bestseller? Essaymama writing service doesn’t think so. Do you know that Virginia Woolf started writing at 27 years and become popular at 43 years after publishing “Mrs. Dalloway”? Do you know that Haruki Murakami was a bar manager till 29 years? And Charles Bukovski was a postman till his 40? Find out more from the following infographic and start writing right now, it is never too late.

essay writing never too late to start writingV4

Want to be a guest blogger? I would love to have you on! I am accepting original posts that focus on reading and writing. Pictures, links, and a bio are encouraged. You do not have to be published. If you qualify, please email me at shannonathompson@aol.com.

12 Responses to “#MondayBlogs: It’s Never Too Late To Start Writing Your Best Seller”

1. C.S. Wilde July 20, 2015 at 2:08 am #

Thank you for this, Shannon!

2. Charles Yallowitz July 20, 2015 at 6:51 am #

Reblogged this on Legends of Windemere.

3. mitziflyte July 20, 2015 at 7:01 am #

Reblogged this on Mitzi Flyte and commented:
    This is good for all writers to understand. Thanks.

4. Shannon A Thompson July 20, 2015 at 10:42 am #

Thank you, Essaymama, for coming on today!

5. Nicholas C. Rossis July 20, 2015 at 11:36 am #

Very inspirational! Thanks for that 🙂

6. Jonas Lee July 20, 2015 at 12:01 pm #

SO, you’re saying there’s a chance?

7. estyree July 20, 2015 at 3:04 pm #

That’s a great info-graph. It makes me feel much, much better! By the way, I was wondering if you might have a minute or two to tell me about Clean Teen Publishing? I’ve looked over the website and everything, but would like more information from the author’s point of view. alaynabellesmom@gmail if you don’t mind. Thanks!

8. D K Powell July 25, 2015 at 12:36 pm #

Fab! It’s not too late for me then…

9. Karina July 29, 2015 at 11:19 pm #

Love infographics! This is encouraging at a moment where I was second guessing my decision to write.

10. theflyingcashew July 29, 2015 at 11:19 pm #

Love infographics! Read this in a moment where I was second guessing my decision to write.

1. July Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - July 31, 2015

[…] It’s Never Too Late To Start Writing Your Bestseller: Written by EssayMama, this infographic outlines famous authors and how writing fit into their lives. […]

2. Start Writing your Bestseller! | Nicholas C. Rossis - October 25, 2015

[…] came across this inspirational infograph by Essaymama on Shannon A. Thompson’s blog. We get to see where our favorite writers started, and how long it took them before they found […]