Publishing News: Barnes & Noble: Paperback

4 Mar

On February 28th, I received a letter from Barnes & Noble! I’m excited to announce that you all (Yes, YOU ALL) requested my novel through their retailer enough that they will soon offer November Snow as a paperback. I couldn’t be more grateful and excited to continue following the dream! So I truly thank you. I would’ve thanked you on Thursday, but I already had posts up, and I didn’t want to post over them, especially Writing Tips: Involve Your Readers, because that contest is how I’m saying thank you. I guess this means I’ll have to find another contest to thank all of you with!

If you follow my Author Facebook page, then you’ve already read this news and seen this photo:

bandn

That creepy shadow behind me is, not only one of my biggest supporters, but he my father. :]

We had a great time going over the paperwork, (Who knew paperwork could be so much fun?), and I’ll keep you all informed as things move forward.

The most recent news is always found here :D I will like your Facebook page as well. Just send me a message!

The most recent news is always found here 😀 I will like your Facebook page as well. Just send me a message!

Again, thank you for all of your support! I couldn’t do this without you.

P.S. I’m loving these questions & covers I’m receiving for Minutes Before Sunset. It’s going to be great :]

61 Responses to “Publishing News: Barnes & Noble: Paperback”

1. Brent Gladney March 7, 2013 at 9:08 am #

How stupendous! Writer-to-writer, I wish you continued success. I’ll be by often to read your writing and about your endeavours!

2. The Writing Waters Blog March 7, 2013 at 10:18 pm #

Wow! And off she runs….

3. mrsgillies March 7, 2013 at 11:05 pm #

Congratulations! That’s wonderful 🙂

4. Deborah Owen March 11, 2013 at 12:26 pm #

Congratulations! That’s awesome. *high fives

5. cariwiese March 15, 2013 at 2:14 pm #

Congratulations! That must be such an amazing feeling! Thank you for liking my blog post Fun with Finish This Book Part 1.

6. kathy March 17, 2013 at 6:16 pm #

Congratulations, Shannon! Awesome news. And thanks for dropping by my blog and liking my post about my book.

1. Shannon Summary: Six Months In | Shannon A Thompson - March 25, 2013

[…] Publishing News: Barnes & Noble: Paperback: I just sent off the final bit of paperwork, so I’ll keep you updated as it continues to […]

2. My Year in Review | Shannon A Thompson - January 2, 2014