Minutes Before Sunset Release Day!

28 Jul

Minutes Before Sunset has officially released!

Available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, and everywhere.

(You can also pre-order Seconds Before Sunrise and Death Before Daylight)

Available now!

Available now!

I’ve also make a special “thank you” video that you can now watch via my YouTube channel, Coffee & Cats.

Minutes Before Sunset, book 1

CoverTwo destinies. One death.

“Her kiss could kill us, and my consent signed our death certificates.”

Eric Welborn isn’t completely human, but he isn’t the only shade in the small Midwest town of Hayworth. With one year left before his eighteenth birthday, Eric is destined to win a long-raging war for his kind. But then she happens. In the middle of the night, Eric meets a nameless shade, and she’s powerful—too powerful—and his beliefs are altered. The Dark has lied to him, and he’s determined to figure out exactly what lies were told, even if the secrets protect his survival.

Jessica Taylor moves to Hayworth, and her only goal is to find more information on her deceased biological family. Her adoptive parents agree to help on one condition: perfect grades. And Jessica is distraught when she’s assigned as Eric’s class partner. He won’t help, let alone talk to her, but she’s determined to change him—even if it means revealing everything he’s strived to hide.

Minutes Before Sunset is the first book in The Timely Death Trilogy.

Special thanks also goes out to my wonderful helpers:

Just AmyNerd GirlJust Another Girl and her Books, The Book ForumsGnome on Pig ProductionsMel’s ShelvesCrazy BeautifulRead Watch ThinkPau’s CastlesLive. Laugh. ReadChris PavesicCoffee Books and Art, The Fiction FanaticsAnnette AbernathyA Reader’s Review, and everyone involved the Juniper Grove Book Blitz:

Minutes Before Sunset Blitz Banner

Juniper Grove, The Wonderings of One Person, Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews, Melissa’s Book Buzz, Mythical Books, Lady Amber’s Reviews, The Moral of Our Stories, Black Words-White Pages, Books Can Take You There, A Fold in the Spine, Star Angels’ Reviews, The Bookie Monster, Day Parker, Girls with Books, One Guy’s Guide to Good Reads, These Words Tell A Story, and Kristy Centeno.

The winner of the signed book is Just Amy

If you would like a chance to win prizes like these, sign up for my newsletter here. (Your information will never be given away, and you’ll only receive about one email every month.)

In other news, you can join CTP’s Midsummer Magic FB party for YOUR chance to win a signed book, signed bookmarks, a necklace, and more on July 31 7-9 p.m. via Facebook. I’ll definitely be there, so I hope to see some familiar faces there with me. ❤

Thank you for all of your support.

Stay Dark,

teaser3

24 Responses to “Minutes Before Sunset Release Day!”

1. Elaine Jeremiah July 28, 2015 at 3:01 am #

Congrats on your new release Shanno! I wish you all the best with it. 😀

• Shannon A Thompson July 28, 2015 at 10:38 am #

Thank you, Elaine! I appreciate the wonderful wishes! You’re the best. 😀

2. Charles Yallowitz July 28, 2015 at 5:35 am #

Reblogged this on Legends of Windemere and commented:
    Available now!

3. Jonas Lee July 28, 2015 at 8:23 am #

Reblogged this on Jonas Lee and commented:
    Go and pick up a copy of my friend’s re-release through Clean Teen publishing! Super excited for her.

• Shannon A Thompson July 28, 2015 at 10:38 am #

Thank you for the excitement and support, Jonas! You’re so kind!

4. jmdavisauthor July 28, 2015 at 8:32 am #

Congratulations, Shannon. Wishing you great success.

5. Cristina July 28, 2015 at 12:27 pm #

Such an amazing book (series) ! Congrats, Shann ! HAPPY RELEASE DAY ! ♥

• Shannon A Thompson July 28, 2015 at 5:07 pm #

Thank you, Cris! I’m so happy to know you through your book blog. You’re amazing! I appreciate your support. 😀

• Cristina July 29, 2015 at 1:06 am #

You are very much welcome, my dear ! Me too, Shanny, me too ! Always and forever 😀 You’re the best ! 🙂

6. debyfredericks July 28, 2015 at 12:45 pm #

Woo-hoo!

7. Shannon Noel Brady July 28, 2015 at 1:20 pm #

Congrats!

8. D K Powell July 31, 2015 at 3:24 pm #

Congratulations! I hope the release goes really well for you 🙂

• Shannon A Thompson July 31, 2015 at 7:25 pm #

Thank you! You are always so encouraging. I really appreciate you!

• D K Powell August 1, 2015 at 4:45 am #

Aww that’s nice to hear. Bless you 🙂

9. Columbus Brutsch August 31, 2015 at 3:24 am #

But she can’t find them without overcoming Eric, and she won’t let him stop her. Minutes Before Sunset’ happens through the minds of two young adults as they struggle to survive their paranormal realities and find balance in their human lives.

1. July Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - July 31, 2015

[…] Minutes Before Sunset Release Day! I hope my rejoice hasn’t been too repetitive yet. I simply feel so lucky and happy and delighted to be here today, and I know I wouldn’t be without my readers, so thank you to the ends of my writer’s heart for continuing to believe in Minutes Before Sunset! The Timely Death Trilogy lives on! […]