#WW: The New Cover of Minutes Before Sunset Revealed!

18 Mar

Small announcement: Facebook removed over 50 likes from my author page this week. You might have been one of them. Currently, FB is removing inactive accounts across all pages, but many are reporting active members being removed. Please visit my Facebook page and make sure we’re still connected.

The New Cover of Minutes Before Sunset Revealed!

logoThe time has come. Today, we have a cover reveal for the second edition of Minutes Before Sunset, book 1 of The Timely Death Trilogy. This novel releases on July 28, 2015 by Clean Teen Publishing, and I would like to send a huge THANK YOU out to their team as well as all of the websites who are supporting me today (in order of sign-up).

Introducing Members of the Dark: Confessions of a Book GeekJera’s JamboreeNicholas C. Rossis, Jonas Lee, Acid Publications, Gnome on Pig Productions, Darkness Rising Universe, Lit World Interviews, Ronovan WritesIn Between the PagesLegends of WindemereA Reader’s ReviewTranquil DreamsBooks for ThoughtAnnette AbernathyLive. Laugh. Read.XO EESHThe Modest VergeEnnlee’s Reading CornerReal Rad ReadsSDAV ReadsCassandra Lost in BooksRed Sands Reviews and RamblingsMs. Me28 ReviewsPau’s CastlesawkwardMEOWEndless ReadingNerd GirlTaking on a World of WordsTrials of a wanna-be-published writerWritten ArtNay’s Pink BookshelfThe Incorrigible ReaderMacy Avenue, Ky Grabowski, Bookshelf of DoomJust Another Girl and her Books,Hines and Bigham’s Literary TrystChris PavesicCoffee Books and ArtRead Watch Think, Making My MarkMel’s ShelvesMacy AvenueNote to Selph Book ReviewsSteampunk Sparrow’s Book BlogPointe Taken, FlannelletteBook Gannet, and Fantasy is More Fun!

::drumroll – even though you’ve probably already seen it by now::

Ta-Dah!

CoverTwo destinies. One death.

“Her kiss could kill us, and my consent signed our death certificates.”

Eric Welborn isn’t completely human, but he isn’t the only shade in the small Midwest town of Hayworth. With one year left before his eighteenth birthday, Eric is destined to win a long-raging war for his kind. But then she happens. In the middle of the night, Eric meets a nameless shade, and she’s powerful—too powerful—and his beliefs are altered. The Dark has lied to him, and he’s determined to figure out exactly what lies were told, even if the secrets protect his survival.

Jessica Taylor moves to Hayworth, and her only goal is to find more information on her deceased biological family. Her adoptive parents agree to help on one condition: perfect grades. And Jessica is distraught when she’s assigned as Eric’s class partner. He won’t help, let alone talk to her, but she’s determined to change him—even if it means revealing everything he’s strived to hide.

Isn’t it beautiful?

are youNow, go out and share, share, share. We are recruiting for the Dark, so if you want to become a member, email me at shannonathompson@aol.com! You will also get a fancy badge like the one to the right, but it will say “Member of the Dark” instead.

You can also join the Dark here:

Thank you for sharing, and thank you – once again – for being so awesome! We’re all members of the Dark on the inside. :] That is, until I make Member of the Light badges….

P.S. I have one more reveal….THE FULL COVER!

11031081_10204198852115003_1870150711_o

48 Responses to “#WW: The New Cover of Minutes Before Sunset Revealed!”

1. awkwardMEOW March 18, 2015 at 12:07 am #

! 🙂

2. Ashlee McNicol March 18, 2015 at 12:30 am #

What a beautiful cover! 🙂

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 8:15 am #

Thank you! The cover artist for Clean Teen Publishing is very talented. 😀

3. Phoenix Rainez March 18, 2015 at 3:45 am #

Reblogged this on Phoenix Rainez and commented:
    CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON

4. Phoenix Rainez March 18, 2015 at 3:51 am #

Amazing new cover reveal.
    Definitely going to order your book Shannon.
    Clean Teen publishing has given you a cover that really shows off your novel brilliantly.

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 8:25 am #

I’m so thankful for your support. My gratitude goes out to you! Clean Teen did an amazing job, and they continue to do so. The interior is just as gorgeous as the cover.

• Phoenix Rainez March 19, 2015 at 3:05 am #

You are very welcome and supporting you is always a pleasure. I look forward to reading Minutes Before Sunset. Will it be available for kindle?

• Shannon A Thompson March 19, 2015 at 8:18 am #

It should go up for pre-order in the near future. 😀 I’ll definitely keep you updated. But the official release date is July 25, 2015.

• Phoenix Rainez March 21, 2015 at 3:22 am #

Thanks Shannon and good luck with sales.

5. joysofbookworms March 18, 2015 at 4:36 am #

I love it! I’ve emailed you the link to my post. That’s a lot of members – it’s amazing! 🙂

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 8:25 am #

Thank you! I’m glad there are so many Members of the Dark. 😀 I will have to make Members of the Light badges too.

• joysofbookworms March 18, 2015 at 3:45 pm #

Haha, and then I shall have them both! Talk about contradictory 😉 Well, if you think about it… *secret grin*

6. Oloriel March 18, 2015 at 5:04 am #

Congratulations! The cover looks stunning!

7. Charles Yallowitz March 18, 2015 at 5:47 am #

That is a very cool cover.

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 8:26 am #

Thank you. 😀 Clean Teen Publishing’s artist is very talented.

8. kbeck13 March 18, 2015 at 5:55 am #

What a beautiful cover! Congratulations!!

9. photosfromtheloonybin March 18, 2015 at 6:07 am #

I am going to be totally honest here Shannon. This is the best decision you have ever made! Although I consider this to be one of my favourite series, I never liked the covers. This cover is asolutely stunning, and I truly believe that the cover of a book is what draws readers in. I know when I stand in a bookstore, it’s the cover that causes me to pick up a book and read what it’s about. I think you are going to see your sales rise dramatically :).

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 8:27 am #

I completely appreciate (and love) your honesty. I am very excited about the new covers, and I cannot wait for the new covers of the second and third book to release too. I am hoping readers love the new covers like you do. 😀 Sharing your thoughts with me means a lot to me because your reaction is everything I am hoping for.

10. Mishka Jenkins March 18, 2015 at 6:16 am #

That really is a stunning cover!

11. yahalomi65 March 18, 2015 at 7:52 am #

Beautiful cover

12. Kristin Albright March 18, 2015 at 7:52 am #

Beautiful cover!

13. macyavenue March 18, 2015 at 8:42 am #

Your mention of Member of the Light badges got me excited again! Haha!

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 8:43 am #

Haha I thought that would be fun to release with Death Before Daylight.

14. amberskyef March 18, 2015 at 10:18 am #

Reblogged this on Amber Skye Forbes and commented:
    Gorgeous!

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 10:41 am #

Thank you for sharing! Glad you like the new cover!

• amberskyef March 18, 2015 at 9:11 pm #

You’re welcome! I wish I would have paid more attention to know you were doing a cover reveal. I totally would have helped. And congrats!

15. TBM March 18, 2015 at 10:37 am #

OMG! I love the new cover!

16. Marcia Monteiro March 18, 2015 at 1:17 pm #

Congratulations Shannon! 🙂 The cover is gorgeous! Can’t wait for July 28th to buy the book 😀

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm #

Thank you so much for your support! I cannot wait for July either. 😀

17. Allie P. March 18, 2015 at 1:49 pm #

Love the new cover. Very eye catching!

• Shannon A Thompson March 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm #

I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for sharing your support.

18. Kaine Andrews March 18, 2015 at 3:41 pm #

Even though it’s not normally my genre, that cover makes me want it. I believe that means it’s doing it’s job. 😄 Congrats!

19. Susannah Ailene Martin March 18, 2015 at 10:24 pm #

I know I already commented on FB, but I wanted to add that I think the new cover looks better than the old one

• Shannon A Thompson March 19, 2015 at 8:19 am #

Aw, thank you! I’m excited about the new covers too. 😀 It’s nice to hear readers’ reactions toward this one compared to the last one too.

20. theowllady March 19, 2015 at 5:25 pm #

Reblogged this on theowlladyblog.

1. Cover Reveal: Minutes Before Sunset | Tranquil Dreams - March 18, 2015

[…] remember, I had reviewed The Timely Death trilogy some time last year written by the very talented Shannon A Thompson. The beginning of this year marked  change of events for her resulting in the upcoming release of […]

2. March Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - March 30, 2015

[…] The New Cover of Minutes Before Sunset Revealed: Ah! The excitement. Every day, it’s getting more and more difficult to contain my excitement about all of this. I am eternally grateful that you all are excited as well. […]

3. Reading Corner – Death Before Daylight | The Journey of Two - March 31, 2015

[…] Before Sunset has been re-released, complete with a new cover which is fabulous. I’m very impressed with the new artwork. However, that means that Death Before […]