#WW Website Wonders

28 Oct

Every month, I share all of the websites I come across that I find helpful, humorous, or just awesome. Below, you’ll find all of Octobers’s Website Wonders categorized into Reading, Writing/Publishing, and Coffee and More Fun

If you enjoy these websites, be sure to follow me on Twitter because I share even more websites and photos like this there.

Enjoy!

Reading:

The Greatest Novels of All Time List Challenge: Pretty fun to at least skim through.

Anatomy of a Kindle Owner: Very informative infographic on how and why readers choose books.

4 Books That Will Make You a Genius: Go ahead. Try it out.

12088044_769033336558769_226955027072406068_n

Writing/Publishing:

Man Book winner’s debut novel rejected nearly 80 times: This is why you never give up!

How to Find and Fix Your Novel’s Plot Holes: I LOVED this article.

Writing Action and Fight Scenes: Because those can be tricky for many.

23 Websites That Make Your Writing Stronger: There is a lot of information that comes directly from literary agents too.

The Art of Writing is Rewriting: Writer’s Digest, I love you.

Coffee and More Fun:

15 Things Worth Knowing About Coffee: All coffee beans grow in the Bean Belt.

Ancient Astronauts Photo Gallery: Just some fun for you UFO lovers.

Massive 16th Century ‘Colossus’ Sculpture In Italy Has Entire Rooms Hidden Inside: I LOVE adventures like this.

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! Also, if you like self-publishing tips, my good friend and fellow writer, Rich Leder at Laugh Riot Press, is giving out a monthly newsletter with 12 of the best self-publishing articles every month. I highly recommend it. Sign up here.

14 Responses to “#WW Website Wonders”

1. photosfromtheloonybin October 28, 2015 at 6:06 am #

Hey, how did you get a picture of my TBR pile? LOL!!

2. debyfredericks October 28, 2015 at 9:00 am #

Wow, that statue is really amazing. I love how the underbrush has grown around it. The Guardian does look like he could stand up at.any moment.

• Shannon A Thompson October 28, 2015 at 10:12 am #

Isn’t it? 😀 I love amazing locations like that. They are unbelievable.

3. anovelglimpse October 28, 2015 at 12:01 pm #

I think that picture applies to me. Lol.

4. Susannah Ailene Martin October 28, 2015 at 3:01 pm #

I identify greatly with the picture of the TBR pile.

5. benaustinblog November 6, 2015 at 2:57 pm #

Hey Shannon,

Thanks for the Link to my article!

You Rock!

6. D K Powell November 7, 2015 at 10:43 am #

LOVED the picture ha ha! Very definitely like my TBR pile 😀

1. October’s Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson - October 31, 2015

[…] Website Wonders: A montly classic […]

2. #WW Website Wonders | Alfonso Jermaine Turnage's Creative Writing Journal - December 12, 2015

[…] Source: #WW Website Wonders […]