Website Wonders: Twitter: ShanAshleeT23

8 Dec

So I know my twitter isn’t a website wonder, (because that would be egotistical of me), but I thought I’d give everyone my link today.

I tweet writing quotes, writing tips, and about my own writing adventures. My twitter is also attached to my blog, so it’s an easy way to see my updates.

So follow me here:Β https://twitter.com/ShanAshleeT23

Tweet to me & I’ll follow back, because I love reading from my readers as much as I love writing to them.

On another note, you all may have noticed I updated my website. The recent poetry collection is on my “Home” page and “Novels” page. I also added a photo of my cat, Bogart, and a picture of my late mother and I to my “About Me” page, so check it out.

Thank you for all the congrats about my recent publication! Your words are as comforting and electrifying as my morning coffee (which I live on, so that’s vitally important.)

My dad and I in D.C. proud to be from Kansas! Thought you all would enjoy this travel-picture. D.C. is a great place to visit.

14 Responses to “Website Wonders: Twitter: ShanAshleeT23”

1. danpentagram December 8, 2012 at 1:39 pm #

Just followed you now πŸ™‚

2. k2globalcommunicationsllc December 8, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

Thank you.

3. JackieP December 8, 2012 at 2:00 pm #

You might think about adding a Twitter button to your sidebar so all visitors and followers can follow you easier. Like me! πŸ™‚

• Shannon Thompson December 8, 2012 at 2:01 pm #

Where can I find a twitter button to add? I’m not very good with technology

• JackieP December 8, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

. I got mine on http://twitterbuttons.org they have several. Just copy and paste the link on a widget found in your settings. If you need more help just let me know.

• Shannon Thompson December 8, 2012 at 2:09 pm #

I actually found one, and added it beneath my poem collection on the right. Thank you, JackieP! And I followed you on twitter as well.

• JackieP December 8, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

thanks! and good job!

4. ruggedglam December 8, 2012 at 8:47 pm #

Just followed you! πŸ™‚

5. Gwen December 9, 2012 at 5:41 am #

Thank you for your stop by my blog! I love what you have going here πŸ™‚

6. change it up editing December 9, 2012 at 5:46 am #

Thanks for the follow, and I’m looking forward to reading more of your posts.

7. Vishy December 13, 2012 at 4:31 am #

Nice picture, Shannon! Congratulations on your new novel! I will look forward to reading it.

8. Rev EJ January 7, 2013 at 8:33 pm #

Enjoying the visit here, and that hair is fab! Thanks for friendship and much success in your endeavors!!

1. Website Wonders: For Readers & Writers | Shannon A Thompson - June 20, 2013

[…] December 8, 2012, I wrote Website Wonders: Twitter: ShanAshleeT23, which directed followers to my Twitter while also giving tips on how to promote yourself via […]